Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jennie Garth, Before and After

Jennie Garth After Weight Loss
Today is Jennie Garth's 41st birthday, and she looks amazing!

Garth, who lost 30 pounds since her divorce from Peter Facinelli last year and was recently snapped looking amazing in a bikini while vacationing in Mexico, says she's "trying to juggle everything: my kids, my career, and if I'm lucky, some sort of personal life."  She says her body transformation came when she realized she had became a shadow of her former self.

She credits her weight loss to a combination of eating smaller portions, consisting of a diet of Greek yogurt, salads, salmon and an exercise regime of lightweight gym training twice a week, hiking and personal training sessions.

She says that she didn't push herself, gently losing 1-2lbs a week over the course of six months.  She sips on coconut water to stay hydrated and to curb cravings.

Jennie Garth Before Weight Loss

In my opinion, Jennie looked just as beautiful before her weight loss.  Loved her on 90210, and voted for her on Dancing With The Stars.  So glad she's found happiness again.  Happy Birthday, Jennie!

"If I've learned anything it's that I am strong enough to do this on my own." - Jennie Garth (A Little Bit Country on CMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy's Life Diet